top of page
All Dogs Walked offer a dog-walking service to you on the following terms.
- References to ‘Dog(s)’ are to the Customer’s Dog(s).
- ADW refers to All Dogs Walked or any agents of All Dogs Walked.
- Prior to any agreed walk(s), ADW will conduct an initial visit so that ADW can meet you and your Dog to discuss any specific requirements.
- Payment is by cash or Bank transfer only and all walks are paid for weekly.
- Cash payments are to be made on the last day of the week that the Dog(s) is/are walked.
- Payments by Bank transfer are to be made no later than the Saturday of the week that the Dog(s) is/are walked.
- Walks cancelled with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice will be charged at 50%.
- Walks cancelled with less than 48 hours noticed will be charged in full.
- ADW reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the Dog(s) does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
- The Customer will either ensure that access is given to ADW to collect the Dog(s) from the agreed address at the agreed times or give ADW a key to the place where the Dog(s) is/are kept. ADW will use the key to collect and return the Dog(s) and for no other purpose and will keep it safe, not let anyone else have it, not copy it and will return it to the Customer on demand.
- If ADW are unable to gain access into your property after making every reasonable effort, the Customer will still be charged for the walk.
- ADW will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the Dog(s) and the walker.
- ADW reserves the right to walk other Dogs at the same time, but the total number of Dogs walked with one person at one time will not exceed .
- ADW will keep the Dog(s) on a lead whenever out of the house, will take care so far as is practicable both that the Dog(s) is/are not a nuisance or danger to any one or any other animals, and itself. However, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in our care.
- The Customer agrees that if their Dog(s) attacks, or is involved in a fight with, another Dog (and/or person) causing injury to that Dog (and/or person), the Customer will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your Dog(s). ADW recommend but do not insist that your Dog(s) be insured against sickness, accident or injury and for third party liability.
- The Customer will provide ADW with contact details of its vet. In case of need, ADW is authorised to refer the Dog to the named (or in emergency any other) vet for advice or treatment at the Customer’s expense. The Customer undertakes to reimburse to ADW all expenses incurred under this clause.
All terms and conditions will be deemed accepted and agreed by the Customer on signing of this document.
bottom of page